So easy and interesting pizza recipe. The dough for low carb mini pizzas is made with only 4 ingredients – flax seeds flour, almond flour, Parmesan cheese, and eggs. They are Paleo, Grain-Free, and Low-carb, so in one word – perfect.
One more pizza recipe Cauliflower Crust Pizza – Keto /Low Carb Recipe Soon to Be Your Favorite
Low Carb Mini Pizzas Recipe
Yields – 8 mini pizzas
Servings – 4
- 1/2 cup flaxseed flour
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 Tsp salt
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 oz. shredded goat cheese
- 1¾ oz. pepperoni
- 2 tablespoon of dried basil
Instruction how to make low carb mini pizzas
- Preheat oven to 180 F
- In a medium size bowl, combine Parmesan cheese and ground flax seeds. Add the eggs and form a dough.
- It will be sticky, but leave them to stand for 5 minutes so it’s easier to work with him.
- Moisten your hands with oil and shape dough for mini pizza maximum thickness of 1 inch. You will get 8 mini pizzas.
- Bake in an oven 10 minutes.
- Remove it, add-ons as you like (sauce, cheese, ham …) and bake for another 15 minutes.
Nutritional Information ( amount per serving)
- Calories – 353
- Protein – 22 g
- Carbs – 4.5 g
- Fat – 27.25 g
Share the post "Easy, Paleo and Low-Carb Recipe For Mini Pizzas"