This berry smoothie bite is the perfect healthy summer treat for kids and adults alike! They are low calorie. Only 25 calorie/serving and 2 g carbs/serving. That is amazing facts.
Way of preparation – Easy
Check this 3-Minute Metabolism-Boosting Breakfasts
Prep time – 5 minutes
Berry Smoothie Bites – recipe
- 16 oz nonfat berry Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup unsweetened almond or cashew milk
- 1 scoop Vanilla Whey Protein
- Sweetener to taste
- 1 tablespoons sugar-free instant cheesecake pudding mix
- 1 cup mixed frozen berries
Instructions how to make this berry smoothie ice cream
- Add all ingredients to a food processor or blender and blend/process until smooth.
- Pour into 24 mini muffin tins.
- Freeze for several hours or overnight until frozen solid,
- Therefore, at the next morning, they are ready. Pop out of tins and serve, or store in an airtight container or bag in the freezer.
Nutritional information – per serving
- Calories – 25
- Protein – 2.8g
- Total Carbs – 2 g (fiber 0g, 0.75g)
Share the post "Healthy, Homemade, Low-Carb, Frozen Berry Smoothie"