These delicious Keto Crackers combine a buttery crisp texture with the Italian taste that everyone loves. The flavor is an interesting combination of garlic, basil, and black pepper with just a hint of cayenne to wake up the taste buds.
Related Crackers with Seeds – Crispy and Spicy Low-carb Snack
Delicious Keto Crackers Recipe
- 1 1/4 cups almond flour
- 1/4 Tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/2 Tsp. salt
- 1/2 Tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 Tsp. dried basil
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 2 Tbsp. basil pesto
- 3 Tbsp. Butter
Instruction how to make Keto crackers
- Preheat oven to 325 F
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment or baking paper.
- In a bowl, combine dry ingredients almond flour, pepper, salt and baking powder and whisk until smooth.
- Therefore, add basil, cayenne, and garlic and stir until evenly combined.
- Next, add in the pesto and whisk until the dough forms into coarse crumbs.
- Put butter into the cracker mixture. Whisk with your fingers until the dough forms into a ball.
- Transfer the dough onto the prepared cookie sheet and spread out the dough thinly until it’s about 1 ½ mm thick. Make sure the thickness is the same throughout so that the crackers bake evenly.
- Place the pan in the preheated oven and bake for 14-17 minutes until light golden brown in color.
- Once the dough has finished baking, remove it from the oven.
- Cut into crackers of the desired size.
- If you do not like the regular form, you can let it cool and then break it into pieces.
- Serve and enjoy
- 210 Calories
- 20 g Fats
- 3 g Net Carbs
- 5 g Protein.
Share the post "Delicious Keto Recipe For Crackers"