Ginger has many health benefits. Several of the ginger’s properties affect the loss of overweight and ginger is considered an effective weight loss agent. Therefore, if you are on a low-carb diet, you should try Ginger ice cream.
Related Ginger juice number one in the fight against fat and disease!
Way of preparation – easy
Prep Time: 180 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Ginger ice cream recipe
- 3 1/2 cups Heavy Cream
- 1/2 cup Tap Water
- 1/4 cup slices Ginger
- 7 large Egg Yolks
- 2/3 cup Sweetener (Sucralose Based)
Instruction for ginger ice cream
- Combine cream, water, and ginger in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Bring almost to a boil. Therefore, remove from the heat and let stand 10 minutes.
- Whisk egg yolks and sugar substitute in a large bowl until lightened and thick. Gradually whisk half of the hot cream into egg mixture; return mixture to pan.
- Cook, stirring constantly, over medium heat until mixture registers 170°F on an instant-read thermometer or is thick enough to coat the back of a spoon.
- Strain through a fine-mesh strainer into an airtight container, pressing with a spoon to extract liquid from ginger solids.
- Therefore, cover and refrigerate until cold.
- Pour mixture into ice cream maker and churn according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- Transfer to an airtight container and freeze until ready to serve.
- When is frozen, serve and enjoy
- Calories – 350
- Protein – 3 g
- Fat – 35 g
- Carbs – 6 g
Share the post "Low-Carb Iced Dessert- Ginger Ice Cream"