This special diet for brides will help you to look amazing on your most important day. Make all the bridesmaids envious to your perfect look.
Warning: Reading of the bottom text is permitted only to brides or women who will soon to become. Please, if you are not a bride choose between the following options:
- Immediately leave this page!
- Leave the husband or who already have, and then become the bride!
Now seriously – this diet is tailored for women who are preparing for a very important step in their life and want to make that step looking great!
Therefore, a diet for brides must be easy but at the same time balanced. The limitation should be only in calories. The diet should contain all product groups and nutrients that provide the body with necessary vitamins and minerals. Diet should not only contribute to weight loss, but also improve the general state of the organism.
Wedding – it’s an event where everyone wants to look irresistible. In particular, this applies to the bride. Many girls want to lose weight as quickly as possible before the wedding. For this are necessary strict diet, physical exercise and time for several SPA treatments.
Types of diet for brides
- Zone diet. Jennifer Aniston has been on this diet. The point is to eat a 30% fat, 30% protein and 40% carbohydrate.
- Diet with 1500 calories. This diet includes 5 meals a day. You shouldn’t enter more than 350 calories for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and for a snack no more than 150 calories. In this diet is allowed eating chicken, porridge, fish, fruits, vegetables.
We advise the second type of diet with which in a short time can achieve really impressive results. It’s very restrictive but if it’s any consolation – you can drink clean water as much as you want! 🙂
Diet for brides – plan for 6 days
The first day of diet eat for breakfast 1 cup of green tea without sugar and then after 10 minutes eat 2 apples and 1 orange. After few hours (2-3 hours), take the second breakfast: 1 apple, one cup of non-carbonated mineral water. Before lunch drink 2 cups of clean water, and then for lunch 2 oranges and 100 g grilled chicken with lettuce. For dinner drink 1 cup of clean water, half an orange, half an apple, 1 boiled egg and 100 g of fresh cabbage salad.
Second day, for first breakfast drink 1 cup of green tea without sugar 10 minutes before you eat 2 oranges. For second breakfast take 1 cup of water and 2 apples. Eat 2 oranges, 100 g of baked fish, 1 tablespoon blanched spinach or chard for lunch. Before dinner drink 1 cup of water and then eat 3 apples.
The third day of diet drink 1 cup of green tea without sugar and then, after 10 minutes eat 3 oranges and 1 teaspoon of honey. For second breakfast (2-3 hours after the first breakfast), eat 1 apple and 1 cup of clean water. Before lunch drink 1 cup of water, and then eat 1 apple, 80 g of cottage cheese and 100 g beetroot salad. For dinner take 1 cup of pure water, 1 apple and 1 tangerine.
Plan for other 3 days
Fourth day, for breakfast take 1 cup of green tea without sugar, and then 1 of both apple and orange. For second breakfast take 1 cup of mineral water and 2 apples. Before lunch drink 1 of water and then eat 1 orange, 2 slices of toasted whole grain bread with spread cream of boiled and mashed carrots. For dinner take 1 cup of mineral water, 1 of both orange and apple.
The fifth day of diet, take 1 cup of green tea without sugar, 2 apples and 1 orange for first breakfast. Then, for other breakfast take 1 orange and a cup of mineral water. For lunch, drink 1 cup of water and eat 3 apples. Eat 1 orange and 1 cup of low-fat yogurt for dinner. After 15 minutes, drink 1 cup of mineral water.
Sixth day, for breakfast drink 1 cup of green tea without sugar and then after 10 minutes eat 1 apple and 1 teaspoon of honey. For second breakfast take 1 apple, 1 orange and 1 cup of clean water. Before lunch drink 1 cup of water and then eat 1 orange, 100 g chicken white meat with seasonal salad (without oil). For dinner take 1 cup of mineral water, 2 apples and 200 g of sour milk.
Note: For lunch and dinner, always first eat fruit and 15 minutes later other food (chicken, fish, eggs, yogurt, sour milk …)
Tips for brides
This diet can help you not only to deal with excess weight, but also to tighten the body. You should only take these tips.
- Pay attention to fluid intake, because you should drink at least 1.5 liters of water daily; in the summer more because of more physical activity. This will keep your skin hydrated enough.
- Eat plenty of lively colored vegetables and fruits, such as apricots, red peppers and peaches. Vitamins A and C will prevent the emergence of a sense of weakness and help you avoid unwanted pigmentation on the face.
- You should eat at least one hour after getting up. Your breakfast should provide about 30% of daily nutrition and energy needed to sustain your body during the day.
- Eat at least 2 hours before bedtime. It is of great importance to not eat after dinner, especially sweets.
- Dairy products help to facilitate digestion and improve the removal of toxins from the body.
- Exercises help burning calories and improve muscle tone. Practice light exercise for at least 10 minutes each day because diet for brides is only effective in combination with exercise.
Share the post "Diet for brides: look perfectly on your most important day!"