If you like eating vegetables, then this low-carb ring and low-calorie recipe is right for you. This breakfast will certainly do well. Breakfast is one of the most important meals of the day. He gives us the strength to deal with the difficulties encountered during the day. Everything is easier to work on a full stomach. We will not be nervous. You will be amazed with my recipe. Because this is a very nutritious breakfast, which improves our mood.
It is high-protein meal with a combination of eggs and vegetables. It looks great if you spend a little time arranging it. Kids love it! And all because of how it looks! It’s a ring around the egg.
Ring around the egg
- Preparation Time of ring is : 4 minutes
- Cooking Time: 4 minutes
- The number of calories: 245 kcal
- Fat: 18 grams
- Carbohydrates: 7 grams
- Finally, Protein: 14 grams
Ingredients for ring :
- At first of all you need a 1 red or green bell pepper – your choice ( it’s will be ring)
- then you need a 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 4 eggs
- ½ medium size avocado, thinly sliced
- finally add a salt and ground pepper to taste
How to prepare a ring around the egg. Follow these steps. It is not difficult. One thing is certain and that is that you will have fun with the family while you preparing this.
- At first of all, heat the coconut oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Add bell peppers chopped into rings. The pepper will be ring.
- During frying, turn the peppers several times in order to be uniformly fried.
- Break the egg and insert it correctly in the pepper into the pan (see picture).
- Bake about 2-3 minutes.
- Season it with salt and ground pepper to taste.
- Finally, Serve with chopped avocado on the plate.
- With the meal, you can eat a few slices of LCHF bread.
Share the post "Low-carb recipe for breakfast: Ring around the egg"