Fruit is the most beneficial and healthful food in which you can enjoy only if you eat fruit properly. Many people eat fruit incorrectly. Proper intake of fruit allows the body to utilize all the nutrients it contains. What is right and what is wrong in consumption of fruit? How Fruits effect on the body?
Benefits of proper eating of fruit
First of all, fruit remarkably detoxify the organism, because it has higher water content than the other food, 80 to 90%. But this is no ordinary water. Water is distilled from the fruit through the biological composition of the plant, which gives the fruit. Thus, distilled water is used as a carrier of nutrients that fruits contain: vitamins, minerals, simple sugars, amino acids, fatty acids and enzymes as catalysts of life. The correct eating fruit shall be cleansing the body of accumulated toxins. This is the first reason why you should eat fruit properly.
Fruits have beneficial effect on the reduction of body weight. It also contains phytonutrients that have positive effect on strengthening the immune system, prevention of cancer, cleaning blood and blood vessels.
Fruits do not take energy to digest. It gives you a dose of energy for active life. Therefore, It is already prepared for the rapid and complete assimilation into the body. It is easy to digest and passes through the stomach for half an hour. Then in the intestine, breaks down to the vital ingredients necessary for the organism. Exceptions are only bananas, dried fruits and dates, which may require a longer time to digest.
How to eat fruit properly?
The most important rule of eating fruit is to eat before a meal! This way achieves maximum detoxification. It releases large amounts of energy and relieves the digestive organs.
If you eat fruit after other foods, many problems occur. For example, eating a piece of fruit after lunch will do the following negative things:
- Prevents fruit from passing through the stomach.
- Instead of being digested, fermented fruit mixes with other foods and starts to rot and release acid.
- Proteins rot, carbohydrates ferment.
- Indigestion and nausea will start; there is weight in the stomach.
- Consequences of eating fruit after other foods are dire and occur later in the form of a number of diseases.
Never eat fruit:
- with a meal or as a dessert, but at least 20 minutes before a meal and 2 hours after a meal;
- in combination with cereals which are not germinated because it causes fermentation in the digestive organs;
- in large quantities, especially sour fruits;
- with other ingredients (except for the combination of apples and carrots);
- in combination very sour with very sweet fruit.
Always eat fruit FRESH, RAW AND BEFORE OTHER FOODS!
Give priority to the domestic fruit and not imported (imported fruits are harvested unripe and processed by chemical substances for needs of transport).
Does Apple really postpone seeing a doctor? Although not very rich in vitamin C, the active ingredients of apples increased action of vitamin C from other types of fruit and vegetables. Regular consumption of apples reduces the risk of colon cancer, heart attack and stroke.
If you regularly (every day) eat 2 – 4 oranges, you can help your body: protecting from the cold, reduce cholesterol, encourage the dissolution of kidney stones and reduce the risk of colon cancer.
- Apricot has beneficial effect on the pressure, vision, protects against Alzheimer’s disease, and slows aging.
- Blueberries are helpful in prevention of cancer, protection of heart, regulation of blood sugar, improvement of memory, stopping diarrhea.
- Cherries protect the heart, treat insomnia, and slow down aging.
- Peach has a beneficial effect on the digestive organs.
- Strawberries protect the heart, reduce stress…
Eat fruit properly – Do not eat fruit after a meal, but eat it on an empty stomach.
If you eat fruit the right way, you will discover the secret of beauty, longevity, health, energy, happiness. Also, you will have a normal weight.
Fruit mixed with other foods is causing decay and produces gas and bloating. That will not happen when you eat e.g. oranges and lemons because they are sour, but in our body create a base (alkaline) environment.
Always eat watermelon alone.
Eating the whole fruit is better than drinking juice. If you drink juice, it should be only fresh fruit juices. Drink it slowly, sip by sip, because you have to mix it with saliva before swallowing.
Every third day you can eat only fruits to cleanse your body quickly of toxins.
Share the post "Why should you eat fruit properly?"