Celebrations days coming up. So I was in search for some nice and easy sandwiches, and in the same way low-carb. And here they are. Perfect, light, and so easy low-carb mini sandwiches with the easiest filling. Of course, you can change the filling. They are ready for a half an hour. So that is a perfect fact when you are in hurry.
Nutrition Facts ( 1 sandwich): Calories 164, Fats 14 g, Carbs 1 g, Protein 8 g
Low-carb mini sandwiches
servings – 12
Base – batter
- 4 tbsp melted unsalted butter
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 tbsp white sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp cumin seeds
- 12 slices of ham
- 4 slices cheese ( you will cut it)
Instructions how to make these amazing low-carb mini sandwiches
- Preheat the oven to 430 F (220C).
- With electric mixer beat the eggs
- Add all ingredients
- Mix together
- Pour equally into 12 silicone muffin molds
- Place in the oven.
- Bake for 26 minutes. Take out of the oven and let completely cool before cutting.
- Cut them in a half
- Fill them with filling
Share the post "The Easiest Low-Carb Sandwiches With Ham And Cheese"