The most often situation is you wake up and do not know what to make for breakfast. Yes, the eggs become so boring. This is one great idea for a nice and quick breakfast. You can do with your cheese waffles whatever you want. Eat them as a sandwich or like dessert with your favorite sugar-free syrup. But if you want them as a sweet option, just change the measure of salt and sweeteners.
The way of preparation – easy
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
Low Carb Cheese Waffles -recipe
Serves – 3
- 4 oz. cream cheese softened
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 tablespoon sugar substitute
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 4 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
Instructions how to make cheese waffles
- Preheat waffle maker
- Combine cream cheese, eggs, salt, sugar substitute, with a blender or mixer.
- Add melted butter to waffle batter
- Add baking powder and coconut flour, blending again until well combined
- Pour ⅓ the mixture (depending on the size of your waffles iron) into your waffle maker.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes, or until golden brown
- Serve with butter, sugar-free syrup, or make a sandwich of your choice.
Share the post "Waffles for Delicious Quick Low Carb Breakfast"