The most often situation is you wake up and you do not know what to make for breakfast. Yes, the eggs become so boring. This is one great and quick idea for nice breakfast. You can do with you cheese waffles what ever you want. Eat them as a sandwich or like dessert with you favorite sugar-dree syrup. But if you want them as a sweet option, just change the measure of salt and sweeteners.
Do not miss this How to convert coconut flour in coconut milk and cream?
Way of preparation – easy
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 15m
- Total Time: 25m
Low Carb Cheese waffles -recipe
Serves – 3
- 4 oz. cream cheese softened
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 tablespoon sugar substitute
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 4 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
Instructions how to make cheese waffles
- Preheat waffle maker
- Combine cream cheese, eggs, salt, sugar substitute, with a blender or mixer.
- Add melted butter to waffle batter
- Add baking powder and coconut flour, blending again until well combined
- Pour ⅓ the mixture (depending on the size of your waffles iron) into your waffle maker.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes, or until golden brown
- Serve with butter, sugar-free syrup, as a sandwich of your choice
Share the post "So Easy, Low-Carb Cheese Waffles Sandwich"