These are so good and easy low carb buns. The recipe is suitable for people on Paleo, Low-carb, and Gluten-free diet. They can be amazing sandwiches with a filling of your choice. You need just one bowl and muffins pan/molds. That is an important fact for housewives.
Way of preparation – easy
- Prep time – 5 minutes
- Cooking time – 20 minutes
Yields – 6 buns
Low Carb Buns – Recipe
- 2 eggs
- 1.5 oz cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of linseed flour
- 2 teaspoons of ground sesame seeds
- 1 tsp of apple vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of almond flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut flakes
- 1 tsp of coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- pinch of salt
Instructions how to make low carb buns
- Preheat oven to 400 F
- In one bowl, mix eggs, cheese, oil and gradually add other ingredients. You can use an electric mixer.
- Using a spoon, put the mixture into greased muffins molds. Bake for 5 minutes in a heated oven,
- Then it is reduced to 325 F and continue to bake another 15 minutes (it is best to check and adjust the cooking time to your oven!).
- They go fine with a cheese spread
- You can use any low carb sauce
- Or just put in them boiled eggs
Nutritional Information (amount per one bun)
Calories 203 kcal, Protein 7g, Carbs 5.5g (Fiber 4.8g, Sugar 1.6g), Fat 16.8g
Share the post "Paleo, Low-Carb, and Gluten-Free Buns Recipe"