As you already know almond flour is very healthy kind of flour. It is suitable and for people with diabetes and for people allergic to gluten. But and for people, on low carb high-fat diet, this kind of flour is important. So check this Paleo, Low-Carb, Gluten-free ( diabetic friendly) recipe for an amazing lemon cake. The most important fact is that 1 pieces of cake have just 1 g net carbs.
Way of preparation – medium
- Prep time – 20 minutes
- Cooking time – 40 minutes
Lemon Cake Recipe
Yields – 10 servings
- 2½ cups almond flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup Stevia powder (or another sweetener equal to one cup of sugar)
- pinch of salt
- 1½ teaspoons baking soda
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoons almond milk
- ½ cup coconut oil
- 1 cup of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest for topping
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/8 cup of Stevia powder ( or sweetener of your choice)
- 1-2 tablespoons butter
Instructions how to make Lemon cake
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Grease a one layer cake pan (9 inches)
- Zest all lemons. Reserve some zest for topping cake later.
- Rub the zest into the sugar.
- In one large bowl, mix together flours, Stevia, salt, and baking soda. Set aside.
- In another bowl, mix together eggs, milk, coconut oil, lemon zest, and lemon juice.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients.
- Mix to get a unite mixture.
- Bake at 350 F for 40 minutes.
Lemon Glaze Instructions
- Just mix lemon juice with sweetener of your choice
- If not thick enough, you can add butter.
- Decorate your cake
- Serve and enjoy
Share the post "So Easy, Low-Carb and Gluten-Free Coconut Lemon Cake"