This refreshing smoothie with banana will be your favorite drink. If you don’t eat dairy, you can swap in a nondairy yogurt (coconut or almond) or just leave it out and add a little extra protein powder and water. Chia or flax seed can be used in place of hemp seeds.
Related With this powerful drink, you will have a flat stomach for 7 days!
- Prep time: 2 minutes
- Total time: 3 minutes
Banana-Almond Protein Smoothie recipe
- 1½ Tbsp natural almond butter
- 2 tbsp hulled hemp seeds
- ½ frozen banana, cut into chunks
- ¼ cup 2% yogurt
- ¼ cup coconut water
- 2 Tbsp unsweetened vanilla whey protein powder (give this organic one from Rodale’s a try)
- 1/2 cup crushed ice
Instruction how to make Banana-Almond Protein Smoothie
- Put all ingredients into the blender
- Blend until frothy, about 1 minute.
Nutritional information (per serving)
- 329 calories,
- 21 g protein,
- 26 g carbs ( 5 g fiber, 14 g sugar),
- 18 g fat ( 3 g saturated fat)
Share the post "3-Minute Metabolism-Boosting Breakfasts"