Every season is a season of chocolate, but this chocolate cake with whiskey is ideal for the summer months.
Chocolate cake with whiskey overflow – recipe
- 12 tablespoons of unsalted butter, cut into small pieces,
- 1 cup of sugar
- 350 grams of chocolate for cooking, chopped into small pieces
- 6 large eggs
- 4 tablespoons of whiskey
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 3 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 3/4 cups of natural, unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup of sweet cream or coconut cream
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
Instructions how to make this chocolate cake
- Heat the oven to 350 F (180 ° C). Cover the cake mold with oil or butter and sprinkle with flour. Leave him off the side. Dissolve butter and chocolate in a small bowl on a medium-sized flame. Mix until the mixture is completely smooth. Then remove it from the fire.
- Take four out of six eggs. Separate their egg yolks. Two tablespoons of whiskey, a quarter of cocoa powder, a teaspoon of vanilla extract, salt, half a cup of sugar and two whole eggs add in a bowl of yolks and step off all the ingredients into a smooth blend. Mix this mixture carefully in a cool chocolate mixture.
- Using an electric mixer set at high speed, stretch the egg whites until they become foam. Gradually add half a cup of sugar and mix to get a solid mixture. Then carefully put the egg white into the chocolate mixture until it is completely sealed with it.
- Pour the dough into the prepared mold and put on the top. Sprinkle with sugar if you want a crispy cover at the top. Place the mold in the oven and bake about 40 to 45 minutes. Move the cake to the cooling rack.
- Then mix the sweet cream and whiskey in the blender until the mixture begins to thicken slightly, about 2 to 3 minutes. Reduce the speed and gradually mix the powdered sugar, the rest of vanilla and cocoa powder. Pour this whipped cream over the cake when it cools down.
Share the post "Cake Without Flour – An Ideal Summer Dessert"