Most people struggling with excess weight has long been known that it is impossible to melt belly fat overnight. Especially if you are sitting and doing absolutely nothing. The only answer to remove the belly fat is the correct combination of aerobic exercise and regulating the daily diet.
Kate Adams, publisher of books on health and nutrition and the founder of “Flat Tummy Club” is like many of us fall into the trap of every day sitting in front of a computer. This had led to overweight and fat deposits in the stomach and hips.
Kate gathered a lot of knowledge and experience during ten years of work, and she has developed a unique program that provides excellent results. It is a remarkable exercise and diet plan with which is possible to lose 7 lb. in just 7 days.
The first step in losing belly fat
Take notes on what, when and how much you eat. Also, write down your measures in order to later be compared with the results that you have achieved. You may think this is totally unnecessary, but the notes will certainly help you make a plan and find your weak points in the implementation of the diet.
It is necessary to rest because of cortisol – a stress hormone that is released on that occasion, forcing our body to store fat deposits in the stomach.
Step number two in the removal of belly fat
To remove fat from the abdomen, it is necessary to strictly adhere to the plan which is set at eight points. These points are loadstar to all the members of Kate’s Club.
- You need to eat 3 main meals a day and 5 small snacks consisting of fresh seasonal fruits and vegetables.
- Do not be hungry. If you need some purchasing salty snacks, it would be best to replace them with healthy snacks.
- Start your day with a glass of lukewarm water into which you squeezed a medium sized lemon. Hot water with lemon helps to remove the fat belly more easily and much more quickly. During the day, drink at least eight glasses of mild lukewarm water or consume unsweetened herbal tea. Preparation of lemon drink: squeeze half a lemon in a glass of lukewarm water and drink as soon as you wake up on an empty stomach. During the day it is recommended to drink two to three glasses of this drink. Note: If you cannot stand the taste of sour lemon, you can add stevia to sweeten it up a bit.
- Be sure to try to avoid bread during the day, because it is the main reason for the belly fat – with some exceptions. Instead of a sandwich, it is healthier to eat a plate of vegetable soup.
- Replace sweets with seasonal fruit or a few squares of quality dark chocolate.
- Be careful with the salt. Avoid additional salting of food that encourages water retention in the body which makes you feel bloated. If you needed salting, the recommendation is to use Himalayan salt.
- Eat slowly and peacefully – not in front of TV or computer screen.
- Reduce the quantity of portion on your plate. In the beginning, it is possible that it will seem very hard to you, but trust that soon you will feel much better. It will be easier to burn off belly fat and you will not overeat more – which is now very common among the population.
What food is recommended for a flat tummy?
Good choices are organic oatmeal because they are full of fiber and reduce bloating and create a feeling of fullness. Yogurt is excellent for a snack, and you can complete it with honey and fresh seasonal fruit. A big plus is that it helps with digestion and metabolism. You should avoid yogurt with a very small percentage of fat because stimulates stomach bloating – always drink a regular probiotic yogurt.
Fruit acids contained in nuts, avocados, various seeds and dark chocolate are extremely healthy and you can eat them every day. Green tea is an antioxidant that is great for the health of the whole body and helps in a quick melting off belly fat. It affects the regulation of blood sugar and is an excellent diuretic.
Cucumber is also an excellent food that helps in expelling excess fluid from the body. Eat it with peel, because it causes the body to digest and contributes to quickly removal of excess fat and belly fat.
Sweet snacks you can eat every day:
- cup of berries,
- one small banana,
- pear, peach – peeled,
- one fig,
- one tangerine,
- 3-4 small cubes dark chocolate
- a glass of fresh juice of seasonal fruit,
- whole grain biscuit with fruit,
- half avocado.
Salty snacks which may afford a daily basis:
- two medium sized slices of ham and a fresh cherry tomato,
- a cup of plain yogurt,
- a handful of nuts.
Exercises to melt belly fat
A few simple exercises will help you to quickly get to the finish line. Please take 30 minutes a day for exercise to get a perfectly flat stomach in a week. Be persistent, do not give up lightly.
Source: The Flat Tummy Club Diet by Kate Adams
Recipe for quick removal of belly fat
The combination of a healthy natural diet with a regular schedule of food and daily exercises for the stomach are getting the eagerly awaited result. Kate Adams, with the help of this phenomenal recipe, managed to remove the unwanted belly fat easily and quickly.
You will need:
- 6 tablespoons cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons honey
- a pint of water.
Preparation: Boil the water and cool it down a little. Then add cinnamon and honey and mix well. You need to drink this 4 times a day. Cinnamon perfectly purifies stored fat from the waist. Before breakfast, drink this potion on an empty stomach. Besides being extraordinary for removing fat from the abdomen, this recipe will make your skin fresh and smooth.
Share the post "Lose your belly fat in just a week with “Flat Tummy Club”"