This simple exercise will help you get an ideal waist and flat stomach.
This technique is very effective and is often used in yoga. It will help you strengthen your abdominal muscles and tighten the waist in just 3-4 weeks. The more you are doing this exercise, the better results you will get.
You should do at least 5 repetitions. This may initially be difficult, but later you will get your muscles much easier.
Exercise for flat stomach
Here’s what to do:
- Start by lying on your back and stretch out your hands next to the body, relaxing all the muscles and bending your legs at the knees.
- Slowly exhale and vent lungs straining muscles.
- Once you release the air from the lungs, begin to strain the stomach and pull it in as much as you can. Do not breathe while doing this.
- Fix the lower part of the abdomen for 10-15 seconds, then take a small breath and continue to pull stomach in.
- Breathe a little, do not rush to relax the stomach. Strain the muscles of the abdomen and hold your breath for about 10-15 seconds, then breathe again maintaining muscle tension. If this is too difficult, take a short breath.
- Exhale, relax the abdomen, breathe in a little, and release the air from the lungs and pull stomach in as much as you can.
- Strain the muscles of the stomach, then relax without inhaling.
After 3 weeks, this exercise will strengthen your abdominal muscles and significantly tighten up your waist and stomach.
Share the post "Ideal waist and flat stomach with just one simple exercise!"