Run out of ideas for a healthy dessert?! Well, here is the recipe for delicious raw chocolate plates. It’s gluten free and without added sugar. This simple recipe will take short time for preparation, just about 20 minutes. Must try!
Recipe for raw chocolate plates with cranberries
Ingredients that you need:
- 1 oz. (30 g) of a crude cocoa powder
- 6 cleaned dates
- 1 ½ oz. (45 g) of coconut flour
- 1 oz. (30 g) unsalted roasted pumpkin seeds + extra for decoration
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 ½ oz. (45 g) unsalted roasted sunflower seeds + extra for decoration
- 1 ½ oz. (45 g) dried cranberries, plus extra for decoration
In food processor, place the cranberries, dates, cocoa, sunflower seeds and pumpkin seeds, coconut flour and coconut oil. Process until you get a soft “dough”.
Take a tray (for baking or serving, no matter). You will need it not for baking, because these are raw plates, but to line up your chocolate plates.
Get one tablespoon of the mixture and press with the underside of the spoon to get a round plate. Then, decorate each plate with a few pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds and cranberries.
After that, put them in the fridge for half an hour to tighten. Then move chocolate plates in a container that seals well and keep them in the fridge for one week tops.
Share the post "Raw chocolate plates with cranberries – no added sugar and gluten free!"