Cleansing the body is preferably in the spring, after severe food when we feel bad like we are sick or obese. The most common is cleansing of toxins and parasites. When we speak of parasites, do not mean the child worms or tapeworm, but on smaller organisms that attack our bodies. The human digestive tract is full of bacteria and fungi, which help in digestion of food. Each of their imbalances, when a bacteria or fungus starts to dominate, makes us feel bad.
Detoxification is necessary in the following cases:
- The weakening of the immune system, when we look as if we are sick,
- Constant fatigue,
- Mouth sores (ulcers)
- Bloating and Gas,
- Rash and itching in certain parts of the body,
- Allergies and food sensitivities and smells,
- Insomnia and waking up during the night,
- Frequent colds and urinary infections.
A great way to cleanse the body is sweating. To expel toxins from our body through sweat, it is advisable to have a strong physical activity. An important role in cleansing the organism from fungi and bacteria has a diet. You should avoid foods that cause acidity (sugar, flour, yeast, fatty foods).
Plants for cleansing the body of toxins
Sometimes it is necessary to cleanse the blood, liver, and thus the whole organism. For cleansing, you should take not as rare plants, which are within our grasp:
- Beetroot perfectly cleanses the blood, but not only the root, but used the leaves of beetroot, which many of us reject although edible.
- Garlic is an antidote for fungus and bacteria, not just the medicine for lowering blood pressure.
- Nettle and dandelion are ideal plants for the so-called spring cleaning organism. Then they are available fresh.
- Olive oil is also good to cleanse the body.
- Lemon cleansing lifts the immunity of the body and melts fat.
- Some people apply detoxification by flaxseed, because it perfectly cleans the intestines and digestive tract, and act against cholesterol and anticancer.
Nowadays, many people are turning to a completely plant-based food and live exclusively from fruits, vegetables, grains and no meat. Raw foods of plant origin are very good in cleansing the body of toxins.
Share the post "Cleansing the body of toxins and parasite"